Key Responsibilities (training provided):
- Manufacturing of molecular biology products including labelling, dispensing and packing.
- Calibration and monitoring of laboratory equipment in accordance with ISO standards.
- Liaising with suppliers to organise servicing and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Flexibility to assist with other activities being undertaken by the team such as QC procedures or processing of customer samples for microarray services when required.
- Lab maintenance to support the Operations team
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc in a life sciences or relevant lab experience
- Experience of molecular techniques, pipetting, and good record keeping is expected
- Good communication skills and computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Prior lab experience in a similar industrial position would be advantageous