As a manager of a team of Field Application Specialists, you will have broad stretch of responsibilities for supplying outstanding support to our customers throughout North Europe.
Your position will be to grow and lead a team in line with the strategy, operational plan and standing of our company as a total solution supplier. You will also manage initiatives, support large customer projects and ensure that the team is enabling business development in your allocated area.
You will be working from home in the UK, with regular national and international travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and growing a team through efficient guiding, mentoring and skills evaluation
- Making sure of proper coverage for the region for all application support requirements
- Growing and implementing customer strategies and tactics in conjunction with sales management to accomplish business goals based on market analysis and customer potential analysis
- Promoting strategic solution offerings in high level sales scenarios, meetings or other channels
- Ensuring Go-To-Market initiatives and other strategic initiatives are well understood and effectively executed in the sector
- Growing and up-keeping strong network with key product users and opinion leaders at our strategic accounts
- Conducting yearly performance reviews and create development goals for team members
- Monitoring KPI’s for the team and making adjustments based on analysis
- A MSc degree or PhD in life sciences discipline or similar
- Great knowledge of the vaccine and plasma market
- Keen intellectual curiosity and leadership skillset to solve technical, scientific, business and interpersonal challenges
- Management experience beneficial
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to transfer complex solutions and get resolutions to issues