- Accountable for all aspects of management of the cell biology laboratory including all domestic jobs.
- Accountable for cell biology manufacturing including:
Manufacturing to meet customer needs is a priority over all other duties or responsibilities.
Preparing and organise manufacturing in line with corporate and customer requirements. A Manufacturing planning conference will take place every Wednesday morning at 9am.
Loss reports are published fortnightly and must be acted upon ASAP. Log 09-11.04 (Company’s Manufacturing Request Tracker) must be amended the same day that the loss report is published.
When irregular order request is received the CEO or COO must be informed to ensure extra manpower assets are made available. Delays in manufacturing due to lack of planning or resources are not tolerated.
Manufacture and quality control testing of manufactured products in accordance with the company’s Quality Management System and ISO13485, including the completion of quality records.
Writing and updating SOP’s relative to your area of accountability
- Holiday & Sickness Cover: TR will cross train in the Company’s manufacturing to provide holiday and sickness cover for the Company’s manufacturing. TR and TC cannot book holidays at the same time.
- Help in the reaction to technical enquiries and queries resulting from manufactured products.
- Help in product development including:
- Participation of Product Development Conferences.
- Input into product design and performance.
- Writing experimental plans and reports.
- Help in report writing for research, product development and validation experiments.
- Help with manufacture of products.
- Constant communication with customers.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in cell culture
- Experience in primary cell Biology would be an advantage
- Willingness to work outside of normal work hours (08.30 to 17.30, Monday to Friday) for defined periods
- Experience working under ISO13485 or ISI9001 would be an advantage.
- A team worker but capable of working individually.
- Attention to detail essential.
Your line manager is the CEO.