As a KAM within our Biotech team you will give an brilliant customer experience to our customers in this space.
Whatever your background, you will be helping in excessively growing this business over the next 3-5 years through a sequence of:
- Supplying best-in-class customer experience to an current customer base
- Establishing and enrolling potential accounts entering this space
- Working with internal teams across the Company’s business to supply projects and services driving fast growth.
- A structured perspective to problem solving and excellent ability to liaise with stakeholders
- 5 years background in life sciences
- Sales or BD experience in this market – dproven ability to grow strategic networks with an excellent customer experience.
- Strong project management ability to engage internal and external stakeholders across all functions.
- Full UK drivers license. Based from home office with an expectation of around 30-50% of time working at customer locations. Ideal location would be the Oxford-Cambridge-London area.
- Full-time permanent contract
- A competitive salary package including company car
- Appealing yearly bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare and dental plans.