Reports to: Global Strategic Marketing Manager
- Working in the Sales & Marketing Department to create and manage marketing communications for the global market, monitor their effectiveness and advise on future direction.
- Increase market knowledge by collating information from customers and distributors; and enabling colleagues and partners to access information and marketing materials easily and in a timely manner.
- Preparation of marketing communications for the Company’s products, including; data sheets, brochures, training guides, manuals, presentations, sales aids, and PR.
- Manage the Company’s UK website content, updating and adding product and applications information. Maintaining the product configurator.
- Collate competitor information from all available sources
- Create and manage marketing campaigns using appropriate metrics to measure and analyse their effectiveness
- Plan, book and manage all aspects of trade show attendance
- Attendance at tradeshows may be required
- Create, manage and maintain distributor resources files, including their circulation
- Publish regular technical and commercial product update to sales and distribution channels
- Creation of applications papers, working closely with customers and colleagues
- Help with conducting market research campaigns
- Work with confidential information: prices, margins, new product development programs, and other similar commercial information.
- No direct reports, however, the role requires close working with many others:
- Working with all the staff in the sales department, R&D, and production
- Liaise with sales and marketing staff in other Company offices; USA, Germany, Japan and China.
- Liaise with media companies and other suppliers
- Assist sales teams and Sales Administrators, as required
- Any other duties as required
- BSc in Technical / Scientific subject desirable but not essential
- Content Management system experience essential, word press CMS desired
- HTML skills desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Attention to detail, layout and design
- Advanced skills in Microsoft word, excel, power point, photo shop elements and InDesign
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Numerate; competent with basic data analysis in Excel
- Analytical with the ability to assimilate data and communicate in a clear concise manner
- Ideally has downstream marketing experience