In your position, you will be accountable for maximizing sales and profit with the final objective of achieving targets as required, and assisting the strategic partner accounts in reaching sales & margin targets for the Company.
This position is offered as a permanent role. We're happy for you to work from home on full time basis - but ideally, you will live within nearby distance to London.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Healthcare & dental plans for you + family
- Pension plan
- 25 days leave (yearly) + bank holiday (+ additional day off paid for your birthday every year.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Looking after Company strategic partners accounts and support them accomplishing sales & margin goals
- Obtaining whole range of products and be up to date with third party supplier products
- Supporting market sourced quotations, negotiations and pricing for Capital Equipment & Instrumentation
- Ensuring all capital equipment products are dealt with and are on it's way to customer
- Third level qualification ideal (Science and/or Business sectors)
- Past external/internal sales experience needed
- Deep understanding of procurement, both calculated and functioning, sourcing, market analysis, cost analysis, contract negotiation and supplier performance level service agreements/performance metrics
- IT Literate, skilled in the use of Qlikview, and MS Office applications