- Lead generation and advancing the Company’s presence across the biotechnology sector
- Use of CRM system to monitor client/sales data and produce/aid in creating sales analysis reports.
- Up-keep diaries and organise meetings with clients and distributors.
- Help with the growth and creation of marketing materials both within the Company’s current portfolio, as well as various products for the Precision Medicine field.
- Assist with updating company webpages and social media content for marketing purposes.
- Assist with analysis of web traffic to establish sales goals and improvements to websites.
- Ad-hoc market research and general product research as required.
- Monitor industry events and marketing opportunities.
- Assist in creating the Company’s PR strategy and content.
- Support the sales order method (New Lead creation to Sales order receipt)
- Develop long term client relationships and account management.
- Analysis and review of client sales information to identify sales trends.
- Supplying first class customer service to both current and possible clients
- Give first line support for customers. Communicate with all Company staff to ensure satisfactory technical support is given to customers.
- Networks management with new and long-term clients to foresee and identify future business requirements and build long-term networks.
- Supply a customer centric technique whereby both current and potential customers develop a strong engagement with the Company.
- Analysis and review of client sales information to establish sales trends.
- Analysis and feedback of customer reviews
- This position will increase to order sales drives within precision medicine.
- Up keeping the sales order method from new lead, through to quotations to sales order receipt, network building, engagement and repeat business.
- Communicating with other departments to ensure efficient.
- Sales order processing, post sales order receipt etc.
- Maintain helpful client communications.
- New lead creation: sourcing and contacting new leads to assess business opportunities and following these through as suitable.
- Entering new leads onto the Company’s CRM (SAP Business One database) and maintaining contact with a focus for sales conversion
- Push sales order processing through the Company’s CRM (SAP Business One Database)
- Help with the development and production of marketing materials for the Company’s products and glycan analysis services
- Representing the business at conferences and events as needed.
- Represent business development team at internal seminars providing relevant data analysis as required.
- Any other responsibilities needed to efficiently carry out the job and support the Company.
Technical skills and knowledge:
- Degree in life sciences or similar field essential
- Proficient in IT particularly in using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and other general office software and systems.
- Understanding of SAP business one database ideal but not a necessary.
- Knowledge biological sciences/technical methods.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Attention to detail necessary to deliver constant high standards of work.
- Great skills for correspondence writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Proactive and helpful attitude.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Team player comfortable with teamwork.
- Professional person and outstanding client service skills.
- Flexible and eager to take on various tasks as needed.