Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing networks with a variety of customers, upselling and maximising revenue
- Establishing new prospects and identifying business networks with new possible clients
- Understand customer's methods and establish opportunities and customer priorities.
- Promote allocated product portfolio (incl. cross-selling) remotely using all available technology.
- Managing whole sales technique, from the first enquiry to the completion of sale, leading price and contract negotiations.
- Work alongside with other departments in order to give customers full technical information and product displays to make a successful sale
- Up-keeping correct customer information and all documentation on the system
- Utilising all available sales tools to increase sales effectiveness (Salesforce, LinkedIn)
- Professional or educational background in a scientific sector (e.g., Life Science, Biology or related)
- Understanding of the lab products
- Previous sales experience is highly desirable
- Great communication and negotiation skills, mainly by phone
- Strong consultative method in dealing with customers and inside stakeholders
- Ability of working alone and as a part of a team
- Possessing strong business orientation, flexible and target driven
- Highly organised