In this exciting role, you will work with customers across all industry segments to prospect, qualify and close opportunities in select geographic territories. To deliver on revenue expectations, the Inside Sales Executive will proactively make outbound calls and schedule customer visits in their assigned territory, as well as manage incoming email and phone inquiries. One of the key elements to this role is to help our client to attract new customers . This will involve building remote relationships with key users at accounts and nurturing large opportunities through a pipeline. You will also support in the generation of a lead generation strategy that will improve our outreach and contribute to the growth. You’ll report to the Chief Commercial Officer and be a part of a successful, driven, and fast-paced Commercial group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver on revenue growth on geographic territory.
- Qualify leads and makes decisions for opportunities.
- Help develop the lead generation strategy with knowledge of the latest lead generation techniques, lead management systems and the basics of online marketing.
- Adapt the lead generation tactics based on customer needs and market demand.
- Prospect for new business within target market segments including customer outreach for qualified leads resulting from marketing campaigns/efforts.
- Maintain constant communication with customers throughout the quoting process and work toward building relationships
- Follow up with customers after quoting process to determine the outcome and close business.
- Utilize the CRM to manage an opportunity pipeline
Required Skills and Expertise
- BSc or MSc. in Biology or related fields
- Experience in molecular biology, life sciences or other scientific discipline would be desirable.
- 0-5 years of experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Intimate familiarity with social media hubs, LinkedIn, Twitter and other platforms to generate and manage existing leads
- Can do/will do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly organised yet flexible
- Ability to organise workload and work well on own initiative as well as part of a small team
- As well as demonstrating creative flair, the job holder must have a keen eye for detail as you will strive for accuracy and precision in all your work.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in written form
- Ability to attend relevant face to face exhibitions (when they are permitted) as well as online exhibitions and webinars
- A high standard of IT literacy (MS – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Dynamics and Outlook/Wordpress in particular)