There is a new vacancy for an Inside Sales Engineer accountable for supporting its Characterisation product range. Reporting to the Sales Manager the role provides the primary interface for incoming customer enquiries and supports lead and opportunity development across the portfolio. The successful candidate will join a dedicated, international team.
- Provide first line technical support for incoming enquiries for the Characterisation product portfolio.
- Create and nurture leads and opportunities for the appropriate products to increase sales pipeline development.
- Support office based customer demonstrations and application development as necessary.
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or similar) in chemistry, physics, material science or a related subject.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media.
- Self-motivated, energetic, positive attitude, able to work independently.
- Good computer literacy. Competent in use of MS Office and CRM software
- Availability to travel within the UK as necessary and often overseas for training and business meetings.
- Located in the South East.
We offer you:
- Attractive base salary + bonus.
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.