Due to Maternity cover we have an inspiring opportunity for a gifted person to gain experience as a Hospital Oncology Specialist in the sales team for one year.
Description & Duties:
- Reporting to the RSM – North UK, your main focus is to arrange and transfer scientifically the exceptional clinical value for our distinct assays in the sector of virology, immunology, oncology, infectious diseases in close adjustment with our clinical product management’s method set by our Market Managers.
- Working alongside with AM’s, you will add a sales character to get possible accounts, and development current accounts, through important and diplomatic sales tasks.
- You will guide the TAM’s through appropriate input into territory business ideas, customer visits, managing the content and delivery of powerful clinical value presentations.
- To supply regular reports on status of distinct sales, possible market opportunities, market conditions, and competitor tasks.
- This is a field based sales role and you will be required to live on territory or eager to relocate on territory.
- Often, this role will require you to travel around UK
- PhD or a suitable degree within Medical Biology (or similar) and be scientifically plausible in your knowledgeable sector.
- With a good knowledge of the patient impact for clinical value markers, you will know how to impact clinical solutions within a complicated solution sector, in secondary care, to accomplish sales.
- Precise knowledge of specific sectors such as women’s health, infectious disease or immunology would be ideal.
- In order to be successful in this position you will need to be strong, determined and both interchangeable to work along practically within a changing atmosphere.
- Independent, cantered and realistic, with the ability to work individually, yet eagerly liaise and divide understanding within the sales and marketing teams, to be able to sell with high integrity.
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of Diagnostics (Immunology, Sexual Health, Oncology or Infectious Diseases)
- Account management and/or sales track record is very much preferred
- Experience of customer facing positions
- Excellent communication/ networking skills
- Great understanding of Microsoft Office