As a Specialist in the Flow Cytometry team, you will have the unique opportunity to apply your technical knowledge in a sales environment and make a direct impact on the Company’s profits.
Joining our UK team, you will train and guide our customers to use a variety of truly ingenious flow cytometry equipment, reagents and consumables. For this role, you to be well organised with good problem-solving, networking skills and commercial acumen.
Educated to Master’s/Doctorate level with a First degree in a life sciences sector or can prove exceptional similar experience in flow cytometry. You will cover Midlands and surrounding areas. You will grow our networks with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies. A great communicator you will present conferences, perform equipment demonstrations and support the Company at exhibitions, seminars.
- Educated to a Master’s or Doctorate degree in a life science subject and have a strong understanding of Haematology/Immunology
- You have 3+ years of practical experience with multi-parameter flow cytometry, the design of antibody panels and great understanding of cell sorting
- Will supply general flow cytometry support to the Company’s UK staff and customers
- Is positive with presenting one-to-one or to bigger groups, and has exceptional written and communication skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Great problem-solving skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team and shows excellent business understanding
- Regular travel fits your day-to-day life