The primary role of the field service engineer is to assist in the servicing, maintenance, distribution and installation of our robotics products. Additionally, this role involves providing technical support and advice to customers and providing support for reagent production equipment.
- Support our UK molecular testing customers (NHS) with a high-quality service.
- Report to the Technical Support and Service Manager.
- Scheduling daily duties and preventative maintenances with customers.
- Acting independently on a quick response time.
- Have an enthusiasm for problem solving regarding mechatronics, liquid handling automation, fluorescence detection and thermal cyclers.
- Ensure that administration procedures are completed in line with the business requirements and to a high standard.
- UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Technical practical skills for fixing machinery.
- Knowledge of electronics and/or soldering.
- Knowledge of adhering to EN ISO 13485.
- A good level of competence of IT and computing.
- A base knowledge of molecular biology is beneficial, but not essential.
- Interested in the opportunity to pick up new activities that contribute to the success of the overall business.