Will be a true self-starter, with a strong desire to enter a technical sales role or may have field sales experience in a relevant sector. They will have the confidence and maturity to communicate with customers at all levels and the determination to complete the sales cycle to the end.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and create possible and current accounts in allocated areas
- Monitor uptake of all leads to create sales.
- Update records of customer visits / quotes / samples/ prospects.
- Making sure that they have the understanding of competitor companies and their products to ensure they can pitch the features and benefits of the company’s products suitably.
- Visit local and national exhibitions/networking events
- Increase new product sales
- Accomplish the annual target for the territory
- Bachelor’s degree in science or similar.
- UK field sales experience or a driven laboratory scientist looking to move into field sales.
- Passionate in managing a territory
- Self-motivated/independent and target driven
- Clean and full British Driving License
- Must live on patch.