Responsible for the support of the Company’s product range, ideally focusing on the immunohistochemistry product portfolio.
- Life science degree educated or higher in a similar subject (minimum)
- 2-3 years’ experience with histology methods, particularly immunohistochemistry and special stains
- Experience working in a routine histology testing laboratory environment an advantage (e.g hospital laboratory)
- Must have experience in providing training courses to small teams (preferable)
- Must have a driving licence (essential)
- Must have a good command of English to be able to troubleshoot complicated issues efficiently over the phone, via email & face to face with customer.
- Field position; eager and able to travel with regular overnight stays throughout the week, sometimes at short notice (including off-territory and Ireland as necessary).
- Ability to travel overseas – France and Germany as needed for product training.