Duties & Responsibilities:
- Growth of UK specific marketing literature (eg slides, flyers, brochures, posters, literature summaries etc).
- Design and presentation of UK marketing campaigns (eg mailouts, eBlasts, training).
- Develop, handle and maintain tools to catch key customer information to help update UK strategy (both tactical and strategic) (eg Oncology/IS continuum, product usage database, competitive instrument database etc).
- Visit, learn and display data at key meetings/conferences for all the Company’s products.
- Work closely with the Company’s Global Marketing, supporting in the design, management, execution and checking of pre- and post-market field trials to confirm product performance, increase product positioning, and meet organization goals and ambitions.
- Partake as internal consultant and ad-hoc member of project/product growth teams in providing scientific/technical input to make sure that clinical utility of company's products meets clinical need.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of competitive actions, assess those and grow in interaction with the scientific affairs team relevant commercial counter or attack activities.
- Prepare executive summaries as needed to address organizational aims and objectives.
- Work closely with the UK Sales Team to expand tools/strategies that improve development of sales due to optimal usage of the Company’s products.
- Survey UK landscape for development opportunities (eg trials, government initiatives, customer needs, competitive actions/issues etc)
- Grow and maintain knowledge and relationships with UK Guideline authorities (eg NICE) and product innovation/access bodies (eg AHSN, DEC etc).
- Grow and maintain relationships with UK patient bodies in key disease areas (eg Myeloma, PID, MS)
- Help set-up and control UK Sales-driven exhibitions/conferences. In particular fitting the essential advertising literature and delegate packs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to travel globally
- Working knowledge and experience within the sales and marketing clinical diagnostic or Life Sciences products
- Able to rapidly establish confidence and working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player able to liaise efficiently in a manner consistent with professional politeness with all levels within the Company and with the Customer base
- Strong track record in managing and concurrently managing several projects (actions) in a fast paced environment for accurate completion of projects
- Able to obtain goals with the slightest to moderate management and support
- Strong experienced and interpersonal skills to efficiently work on a national/international (Ireland) basis (i.e., aptitude for working with diverse groups and appreciation of business)
- Basic data management skills, ie Microsoft Office
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Exceptional personal communication skills
- Good clean driving licence
- Market knowledge and experience in selling and marketing clinical diagnostic or Life Sciences products
- Free to travel globally