Responsibilities & Duties:
Main responsibilities include conducting on-site customer training courses to small groups, customer application support post-training & at go-live plus troubleshooting of application related customer complaints.
- Life science degree educated or higher in a similar subject (minimum)
- 2-3 years’ experience with Molecular Biology techniques, specifically real time PCR
- Experience working in a routine diagnostic testing laboratory environment is a bonus (e.g hospital laboratory)
- Must have experience in providing training courses to small groups
- Must have a driving licence
- Must have a good command of English to be able to troubleshoot complex issues efficiently over the phone, via email & face to face with customer.
- Field position; willing and able to travel with regular overnight stays throughout the week, sometimes at short notice (including off-territory and Ireland as needed).
- Able to travel overseas – Germany, Switzerland as required for product training.