To work alongside a team ensuring that the Company requirements are met to a high standard. This includes; goods inwards, goods outwards and stores function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive goods for dispatch making sure that correct packaging and methods are in place from final shipment to customer.
- Organising dispatch paperwork and arranging shipment in conjunction with couriers.
- Receive ‘return merchandise authorisation’, record and disperse to correct parties.
- Ensure correct entry record transactions is on the Company’s systems.
- Work in a timely manner with correct paperwork and information.
- Manoeuvre the fork lift truck as needed; maintain fork lift training and the licence to use one.
- Call off and arrange packaging materials; dispersing to various departments and required.
- Investigate goods ready for dispatch.
- To ensure health & safety/environmental standards are adhered to.
- Adhere to company standards and procedures, ensuing department procedures are reviewed yearly.
- To use PPE as required by the company.
- To carry out and suitable requests by the line manager.
- Supply training for other employees.
- You must work as part of a team to ensure continuity of business.
- Conduct PI counts are necessary.
- Perform stock check and other duties as required to do so.