Reports to: Sales Manager (SM) for the sales activities
Administrative & Finances Manager (AFM) for accounting duties
General Manager (GM) for human resource duties
Manages: The local office staff.
The other local employees regarding daily affairs.
Goal of the job:
The Customer Service Manager ensures the proper functioning of the local office. In consultation with the SM, the Customer Service Manager directs the local team and coordinates the activities with all divisions to ensure the best execution of the sales plans as well as an optimum customer experience for the local contacts as well, when appropriate, for all group contacts.
The Customer Service Manager:
- Represents, without legal liability, the GM for the administrative and legal procedures.
- Stands in for the GM for all daily human resources affairs for the local team, including the account managers active in the territory.
- Contributes to the definition and execution of the local sales plan with the SM.
- Analyses the local market potential and helps to define the priority targets.
- Maintains the office and its equipment by establishing quality standards ensuring replacement, maintenance and repair are executed.
- Ensures organizational efficiency from quotation to payment.
- Ensures, whenever possible, an optimal customer experience.
- Controls the workload and advises on the evolution of local competencies.
- Identifies needs for improvement or assistance and reports those to the relevant manager.
- Cooperates with the suitable corporate divisions or external contractors (purchase & logistics, IT, accounting, quality, laboratory etc…).
The Customer Service Manager assists the SM and is actively involved in the sales activity as an important interlocutor of the Company for institutional and large customers with regard to annual contract negotiation and quotations.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Cooperation with SM.
- Turn-over and Gross Margin.
- Appropriate human resources management.
- Timely fulfillment of all administrative tasks.