With deep industry understanding, the Company addresses our clients’ lab requirements to help advance their business outcomes, delivering everything from everyday instrument repair to data integrity services. The Company takes a one-of-kind managed approach, utilizing a strong, mixed suite of solutions including analytics, compliance, laboratory computing, scientific lab support, asset management, lab relocation, and other services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs maintenance, repair and validation of laboratory instruments and their accessories.
- Manages routine maintenance activity appointed on a monthly basis using client CMMS.
- Maintains stock of service parts, tools and test equipment.
- Actively displays agreement with performance targets.
- To make sure that all tools and test equipment is calibrated and valid to perform service needed.
- Makes returns of all fully concluded service documentation including Service Reports, Time Sheets, Expenses Claims, etc, routinely as necessary.
- Organises and manages all third party vendor activity onsite.
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction while performing the above.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Electronics or Chemistry.
- If bachelor’s degree or similar in Electronics, Chemistry understanding is a plus.
- If bachelor’s degree or related in Chemistry, an affection for electronics and hands-on experience with instruments is a required
- 5+ years of Field Service experience and / or experience as lab technician working with analytical laboratory equipment.
- Scientific and technical background or understanding in appropriate analytical disciplines is well received specifically in the fields of GC, LC
- Previous experience of servicing appropriate scientific instruments an advantage
- Displays an confident demeanor with a strong bias for action and a results-orientation.
- Good analytical skills to solve problems independently.
- The ability to work under time pressure, maintain alertness and concentration, work safely with possible electrical, chemical, radiologic, and biologic hazards using universal protection.
- Fluent in English in both reading and writing
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player