Our Customer Service team is accountable for keeping to a high standard, professional customer support used by customers across the area. In this position, the Customer Service Engineer will represent as the face for the company, ensuring our customer needs are seen to with high quality.
This is a UK role, although candidates in Leeds will be more of a fit to cover key customers and lower the travel time.
The main products that will be supported are Company’s Mass Spec equipment.
- Field servicing, carrying our repairs, maintenance and installation of instrumentation and their additions.
- Supplies onsite user training on specific product groups.
- Ensures correct paperwork is in place and of high quality.
- Suitable education, Bachelor in Electronic Engineering or Biotechnology
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a Customer Service Environment, ideally within analytical equipment applications
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong customer service values
- Willing to travel
- Full driving licence
- Good technical support and training
- Significant work with professional customers
- Focus on career progression
- Cooperative and diverse environment