Make a difference to the sales of the Company by keeping to a high standard, professional image and by demonstrating the added value of customer support, always acting as a representative for the Company.
Making a difference positively on the full performance of the Customer Service Sector by continuing a flexible means to work. Planning and carrying out work in a productive manner, giving the highest levels of customer service support and the best achievable financial performance.
The focused product groups that will be supported are the Invivo products, although not restricted to as the Company produce many products. Full product training will be given.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs field service as considered by the call dispatch staff/system in partnership with the Team Leader, carrying our repairs, support and installation of instrumentation and their additions. Give onsite user training on specific product groups.
- Managing regular maintenance (as assigned) on a monthly basis.Ready to travel to Northern Europe at short notice to see-to breakdowns with 48Hrs of callout if needed
- As advised by the Service Manager, carry’s out service on behalf of The Company’s overseas offices, to the standard required in the UK, at sites of overseas customers
- Making sure that all documentation, circuit diagrams, Service Data Bulletins and manuals are of the correct revision to undertake service on particular instrument types.Upkeeps ancillary documentation e.g. Safety Manual, Procedures Manual to the highest requirements with usual reviewing of manuals given in alignment with the Quality Management System.
- Coordinate personal working practices with the sector’s performance targets. Actively demonstrate agreement with all team goals.
- Upkeeps personal service spares given and inventory records to the highest standard. Ensures all oddities are speedily and efficiently reported and fixed.
- Making sure that all tools and test equipment is acceptable to perform service needed, and that all test equipment issued is calibrated at the times required.
- Makes returns of all fully finished service documentation, Service Reports, Time Sheets, Expenses Claims, Motor Vehicle Log Sheets etc, on a weekly basis.
- May be advised to perform precise and allocated duties as explained through the Goal statements, already planted in the Company Culture.
- HND or similar in Electronic Engineering or a Biotechnology sector
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience in a Customer Service surroundings
- Experience in Electronics ideally obtained in a high technology service environment, alongside with knowledge of analytical and clinical instrument applications.
- Great people management and motivational skills is a must
- Excellent Technical skills on Laboratory Equipment
- To liaise in a professional manner with customers on all levels, giving service information, technical data and additional guidance as required.
- Negotiating and motivating skills
- Understanding of great Customer Service