The Company has a superb opportunity for a Contract Manager to work in the UK Sales department. The successful candidate will be needed to develop the business goals of the Company by collaborating with both managed service providers and customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driving and owning the tender process including managed service, communicating with Territory Managers and National Sales Manager to settle offer and guarantee submission is finished on time.
- Communicating with internal members such as National Sales Manager (NSM), General Manager, Sales Admin, Territory Managers, Marketing and Technical Service to prepare the most compelling tender offer demonstrating the Company’s value to the provider and customer.
- Acting as key contact for all managed service companies.
- Working with Technical Service and Marketing to develop a database of tender requirement answers to similar feedback and avoid delays and inefficiency
- To make sure that accurate records are kept regarding tenders, contracts and KPI's
- Ministering tender meetings, both pre and post award
- Manging quarterly reviews with managed service customers, working with current tools to ensure contract agreement and take action if not willing, in cooperation with National Sales Managers/ Territory Manager
- Investigating proposed contracts, paying close attention to elements that reveal the Company to risk such as reimbursement levels, answerability levels, customer refund schemes, discount matrices and KPI penalties
- Engaging with Territory Managers to ensure adjustment with customer and business aims
- Participate in regional business reviews to liaise with Territory Managers and understand situations of managed service to UK business
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc in relevant life science subject (or similar)
- Strong expertise of the diagnostics market and sales within the NHS
- Knowledge of dealing with contracts or contract law experience
- Strong experience of OJEU tender process
- Great negotiating skills
- Great communication skills (written/ oral)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative approach, able to communicate with customers, primary suppliers and members of the internal team
- Work on own initiative, able to self-motivate
- Clean driving licence
- Obtainment or legal qualification
- understanding of NHS Pathology managed service contracts area
- Experience of guiding others without authority
- Good presentation skills