Due to our client’s development & growth they are looking to recruiting for a Commercial Specialist – Life Science & Microbiology.
The ideal person will be, highly experienced sales professional that can demonstrate in-depth understanding of UK market, preferably across Life Science & Microbiology
Reporting to BDM you will take accountability for accomplishing of Life Science & Microbiology portfolio sales / margin goals and handle business networks with Life Science & Microbiology European and local suppliers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accomplishment of Life Science & Microbiology portfolio sales / margin target.
- Organise and prepare business networks with Life Science & Microbiology European and local suppliers, building support for business development through joint marketing duties and price support.
- Making sure that UK field Account Manager, Product Specialists, and internal colleagues regularly have product training, so they supply excellent service possible to our customers
- Grow the Life Science & Microbiology product opportunities. Assist execution through the relevant RSM’s, field and internal Account Managers, and Product Specialists.
- Making sure of enough stock levels and ensure the right delivery conditions are seen to for Life Science & Microbiology products as well as with local Procurement and European Central Planning teams.
- Summarise and ensure correct product master data in software.
- Making sure that product entries on the website or hosted data sites are correct and reachable.
- Work as a team with suitable colleagues to obtain new Life Science & Microbiology tender business and maintain current business.
- Give technical advice; product cross-reference support; sample request support; demonstration requests; organising demo/trade show stock
- Examine product gaps, and potential new suppliers and services to add to portfolio locally and within wider European areas, including the Company’s Collection products.
- Administer regular business reviews with Management teams to push the Life Science & Microbiology business in each area or business sector.
Skills & Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of UK market, preferably with wide-range experience across Life Science & Microbiology across the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Education, Clinical, Food & Beverage and Industrial sectors.
- Considerable sales and marketing experience, ideally within the Life Science & Microbiology product areas, to ensure boost of sales opportunities and development.
- Know how to separate and mix duties into effective workflows, that allows for measured outcomes and boost of resources
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, able to create accurate and punctual reports and analysis of sales and margin data.
- Great IT skills (MS Office Suite, CRM, QlikView, SAP)
- Preparation and delivery of presentations to a top standard for suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Field support for Product Specialists, and Account Managers directly and through the Product Specialists, to give regular sales and product training, and to support technical customer visits.
- Supply sales reports and business plans as needed