Due to exceptional growth in the UK and Ireland, the company is looking to hire a Clinical Application Specialist.
The right candidate will help customers as well as our team of local Clinical Account Managers in:
Providing technical aid for current and new instruments and similar projects at customer sites
Responding fast and effectively to customer application requirements
Identifying and creating new applications for customers
Training and guidance of possible customers or possible applications with current customers
Supporting the UK Clinical Account Managers in showing new processes to new and current customers
Maintaining a great working relationship with technical support and R&D teams at Headquarters
Developing custom processes on the Company’s devices as per the customer’s needs.
- Holds a BSc/MSc or PhD, ideally Cell Biology, Immunology or a similar
- Proven laboratory experience within academia, NHS, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharmaceutical business
- Cell culture experience and understanding of flow cytometry is needed. GMP understanding very desirable.
- Ability for programming or basic programming skills is ideal
- Works well individually or as part of a team and shows good business acumen
- Is courageous, presents with ease during 1 on 1 or to groups and has great written and communication skills
- Flexibility and eagerness to travel