As scientific sales professional within the Clinical Account Management you will advertise, sell, train and help customers to use our stretch of truly ingenious instruments, reagents and consumables. Taking over major accounts within Cambridge, London and Hertfordshire, you will report to the RSM. You will increase our relationships with customers and key opinion leaders within, biotech, CROs/ CMOs and pharmaceutical businesses. An impressive speaker and technically skilled, you will present meetings, perform instrument demonstrations and support the Company at exhibitions, congresses, etc.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s or PhD, ideally in Immunology or a related subject, with a strong scientific understanding in cellular biology
- Has 3+ years lab experience within biotech
- Is courageous, presents with ease during 1 on 1 or to groups and has great written and communication skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team and shows good business knowledge
- Is based in or near a major city
- Often travel fits your everyday life - a full/ clean UK driver’s licence is necessary