Reporting to: Capital Equipment Specialist Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales and promotion of the capital equipment portfolio of products both straight to customers and through the generalist Account Managers.
- To give technical guidance to the sales team including Telebusiness, RAM’s and RD’s.
- To give Advice and guidance in the preparation of quotations and tenders for Capital Equipment products.
- Complete sales and margin targets for the given location.
- Work alongside with different functions across the business to make sure of the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Identify relationships with suppliers and contractors to make guidance for business development via joint marketing activity and price support.
- Communicate in a precise and timely manner with varied stakeholders to assist the delivery of key duties.
- Organise customer visits, to go individually or with the RAM.
- Organise and partake in local customer meetings, conferences etc.
- Partake in local sales training/meetings.
- Qualified to at least degree level or obtain similar experience in a scientific environment
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with capital equipment is necessary; however this does not have to be within a sales role.
- General sales experience desirable to ensure development of opportunities and growth.
- Commercial knowledge of market, competition, pricing and discount structures would be a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create precise and timely reports.
- Able to grow strong relations with all customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge on how to separate and bring together duties into effective work practices, that allows for steady outcomes and development of assets.
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations to a high standard for both internal and external customers.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, CRM)