The person will need to liaise with all members of the sales, support and service team. In addition help sales activities within the UK and European team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for establishing prospective buyers of instrument range and products within the given territory
- This position needs strong business development skills seeking out new accounts as well as servicing and developing current accounts
- To push the opportunities and organise the pipeline within the location, to negotiate and complete orders working with end users and purchasing departments and supports all procurement processes
- To give correct and timely monthly sales forecasts to the sales management team
- To attend and support technical and business presentations, when needed at exhibitions, user meetings, customer seminars and other customer events
- Constantly achieve or exceed sales targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Upkeep and regularly enter correct and finish customer sales information into the company CRM
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines and targets
- Able to travel within the given location and holds a clean/ valid driver’s licence
- Enthusiastically leads the strategic account mapping and organising process that increases mutual performance objectives, financial goals and critical milestones for a mid-term semester
- Motivating and engaging in communication internally and externally
- Strong sales acumen, familiar with the long term constant engagement sales cycle
- Correctly organise sales pipeline activities
- Develop customer relationships and upkeep excellent customer connections
- A proven working experience in large capital equipment sales and minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- PhD, MSc, BSc in a life science sector
- A person who works well within a team and is able to motivate others.
- A flexible self-starter with a passion for challenges and making a positive difference to the business.
- Commercially focused with good project management skills
- Able to work in a timely manner and performance pressure
- Career influenced with a push to grow further in a quickly developing company
- An excellent problem solver, who accepts challenges and works well within a team environment to solve them