Reporting to: UK Sales Manager Equipment, Services and Sustainability
This is an inspiring opportunity to work as part of our field based team developing relationships with key stakeholders at the Global Headquarters for our strategic customer, pushing sales activity and business development for the capital equipment portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- National management of a high profile Key Account
- Project Manage several high value equipment packages on time and to budget
- Complete sales and margin targets for the given location.
- Assist in the preparation of URS documents, quotations and tenders
- Identify relationships with suppliers and contractors to support business development via joint marketing activity and price support.
- Work cooperatively across the business to make the distribution of excellent customer service.
- Organise and partake in local customer meetings, conferences etc.
- Organise and attend customer visits and guide AM’s at joint seminars.
- To promote the Cap Ex portfolio through generalist AM’s and straight to customers
- Partake in local and European sales training/ seminars.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of successfully organising numerous projects/work streams concurrently.
- Confidence to use Project Management Methodology to distribute projects to a specific timescale would be a bonus.
- Knowledge on how to separate and put together duties into effective work practises, that allows for steady outcomes and development of resources.
- Qualified to minimum degree level or obtain similar experience in a scientific environment.
- Experience with capital equipment is necessary; through sales or other function
- General sales experience demonstrating development of opportunities
- Commercial knowledge of market, competition, pricing and discount structures would be a bonus.
- Able to build strong relations with customers and suppliers.
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations to a high standard for both internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce accurate and punctual reports.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, CRM)