Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers on monthly and yearly sales goals
- Manages the full sales cycle
- Prospects potential customers and accounts within their locations.
- Organises the sales funnel from potential opportunity creation through closing.
- Creates mid and long term profitable business within their allocated accounts/territory
- Organises support resources within the Company to meet customer requirements.
- Supplies solutions from the Company’s Biosciences Discovery/Testing portfolio to address their customers’ requirements.
- Understands and suitably liaises the Company’s portfolio and the Company’s value proposition to its customers. Shows product understanding capabilities, applications, regulatory, and product justification in order to be known as the expert in the sector. Up-keeps account alertness and evolving market understanding.
- Identifies, plans, and schedules time to supply best and efficient account and territory coverage.
- When required, acts as team lead to teach others to accomplish high performance.
- Record duties and client information in the CRM database on a daily and timely basis.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in Life Sciences
- Proven Industry experience within a BD environment, proven experience within Remote sales an ideal.
- Proven experience/knowledge of QC, Laboratory Testing and or Microbiology a huge advantage
- Working understanding of Lab based automation systems.
- Fluency in English, a second European language would be desired.