You will be a part of a small European team that aim to provide - and help grow, new and accomplished consumer genomics companies, to accomplish their full international ability. This position incorporates business development work with the everyday sales duties required to accomplish in this new business area.
- Create new business from the beginning and successfully end the sales opportunities in a timely, efficient approach.
- Display solution selling to capture in consultative selling of services to direct-to-consumer genomic companies.
- Recognition and sales methods of new prospects
- Update the sales CRM to making sure of correct forecasting
- Growth and execution of sales plans to meet sales goals.
- Efficiently prospect creating new customer leads.
- Grow and up-keep strong customer networks at different levels in the company.
- Ability to work alongside colleagues at the Company.
The ideal candidate must be energetic along with a strong understanding about Biology and in particular Genomics. A positive individual who is business minded with great time management skills is ideal. The individual must have previous sales experience and is thrilled to grow their skill set even further for the Company. Good understanding and experience from the consumer Genomic sector is a bonus, but not required.
- Ability to travel 50% of time in the allocated location and sometimes in other European countries
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Previous sales experience in Genomics
- Considerable understanding of key stakeholders and relations
- A background in Genetics, Genomics or other Life Science similar sales is needed.
- A previous proven track record in lead creation, prospecting in complicated sales.
- Strong time keeping, communication, multi-tasking and management skills,
- Eager to push business and establish long term customer networks and loyalty.
- A self-motivated and self-driven person, who enjoys a challenging and dynamic work environment.