Responsibilities & Duties:
Establish/ Develop/ Lead/ Co-ordinate/Arrange relationships with the Sales Team and potential customers.
Gives ideas to Sales & Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Senior and Sector management as needed related to tasks for the Company to achieve profitable growth within the UK
Arranging and managing of potential customers, projects and applications in our target market, NHS, private healthcare
Work with Sales and Marketing Manager to create continuous Marketing Plans and Sales Plans
Product & Knowledge:
- Upkeep current and new product understanding and external information (e.g. software etc).
- Keep up to date on market developments and altering customer needs.
- Competitor information.
- Market & pricing information.
Arrange suitable / timely product evaluations, presentations and displays
Attend & partake in company Sales & Marketing seminars and suitable external meetings.
Reports - monthly reports as required by Sales & Marketing Manager to include:
- Business forecasts
- Competitor information
- Market & pricing info
- Upkeep and update CRM system
Communicate with and update sales and technical teams as suited
Help with tender technical specifications.
Help with the production of advertising/promotional tools
Follow and upkeep to the Company’s objectives and KPIs.
Seek personal development needed for the efficient performance of the position.
Attend training courses as needed.
Comply to the Company’s policies and procedures.
Comply to the Company’s suitable Health & Safety procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Biomedical Sciences degree (or similar)
- Proven KAM / commercial experience (sales or product specialist)
- Team focused
- Great presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Crucial planning skills
- Fluent in English
- Pathology laboratory experience
- Mentoring/ training experience
- Experience of tendering methods
- Experience of developing new markets or business
- Contemporary / imaginative background and abilities
- Business or Marketing qualification (e.g. CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- Coordinated and Helpful
- Highly focused on delivery
- Efficient written and verbal skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Self – motivating and instigated
- Ability to work independently
- Helpful, flexible and compliant
- Full/ Clean UK driving licence