The Company is seeking an accomplished BDM to join its increasing organization to establish, grow, and close new business. This position is based in UK & Ireland, so candidates will need to be ready to travel across the territory. Aimed customers are gathered in Oxford/ London/ Cambridge, Manchester, Dublin and Cork.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtain new customers for the Company
- Accomplish orders quota for new business
- Manage the sales process from start to completion
- Deliver of ‘Request For Proposal’s’ and RFI’s for new accounts to the Company
- Develop and execute strategic business plans
- Prospecting via cold calling, email, networking, and research
- Educate internal teams on contractual terms during implementation stage
- Ensure implementation success through sales process planning and transition of new account relationships during early implementation phases
- Knowledge of all services offerings and their associated benefits as well as the respective profitability potential of each opportunity
- Control pipeline by utilizing Salesforce to manage, track, and report on all sales activities
- Lead and organize all communications with potential new clients including delivery of presentations and proposals
- Perform sales administration activities as necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or similar in Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client facing sales role within the Life Sciences industry.
- Experience of selling laboratory or facility services is desirable.
- Constant track record of exceeding quota in an enterprise sales role
- Ability to work around complicated enterprise politics, finances and personalities
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications as well as excellent persuading skills
- Ability to travel 40-60%