The top achieving person has a good background in life science and business development. The main focus is to grow the market in all Europe by having a planned marketing method including business intelligence, development of relations, and key opinion leaders, propose new growth to keep the Company up to date with competitors. This role also includes direct sales to complete new contracts and deals and to maintain strategic accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Represent the company in a diverse manner.
- Show strong scientific understanding to communicate in consultative selling of projects to commercial customers.
- Perception, competition and market survey
- Accountable of inside coordination for the life science market with production, business development and management as well as other Company focused titles
- Growth within territory and account-specific business plan
- Execution of the business plan to meet sales goals.
- Efficiently prospect to create new customer leads.
- Grow and up-keep strong customer networks at different levels in the business.
The ideal candidate would have many years in a similar position
- Ability to travel to EU countries half of the time
- Fluent in English is required
- Qualification in marketing would be a bonus
- Senior proven sales experience in Life Science
- Extensive understanding of key stakeholders and relations
- A proven ability to communicate at all levels within the customer business, and in the broader market place.
- A background in life science related sales is needed.
- A proven track record in sales creation, prospecting and success in complex sales within a multi-layered environment.
- Great time management, communication, multi-tasking and management skills,
- A powerful desire to push business and grow long term customer networks and loyalty.
- A self-motivated and self-driven individual, who enjoys a challenging and dynamic work environment.
- A detail and service-focused candidate.
The candidate will be based in Europe, ideally close to a train station and international airport