Ensure the Company is professionally represented in the diagnostics sector and all targets for sales, placements and customer visits activity are met. In addition all information is maintained on the company's system.
- Good administration, planning and organisational skills
- Proven understanding for self-motivation in a commercial environment
- Excellent networking and sales closing skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that sales and gross margin goals are accomplished
- Ensure that placement aim is met for each system
- Ensure visit analysis targets are met in regards to both calls per day and product percentage split.
- To be reported to National Sales Manager by second of each month at the latest.
- Up-keeping records for all Key Prospects. To grow and maintain a full understanding of the decision making and buying methods involved. To perform all agreed actions within the given time agreed with the National Sales Manager
- To attend to the top 20 customers on your allocated territory (by yearly sales spend) at least once per quarter. To report on any disappointments and ensure that the customer’s requirements are met in order to ensure safety of the company
- Making sure that customer records are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all company equipment, including car is kept in a clean, excellent condition.
- Presentation, dress and demeanour should be such as to enhance or strengthen the company quality image at all times
- Attend all exhibitions as needed by the company, keeping to a highly professional manner and appearance throughout.