You will be accountable for developing growth in sales and achieving profitability objectives within the allocated territory. You will strive to reach and outperform the set objectives. You will be answerable for implementing agreed sales plans and regularly check on the performance of your current customer base. You will develop and maintain excellent customer relationships. You will ensure that the CRM is updated and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To establish opportunities within the allocated sales area for the Company’s products and utilise diplomatic sales plans in agreement with the Company’s sales strategies, to increase revenue, profit and company image.
- To represent the company and its products to customers, within the Company’s code of ethics, so as to strengthen the company image.
- To administer realistic forecasts for your given territory to the Sales Management team in order to ensure consistency or product supply.
- To provide first level customer support and engage with customer care and the orders department to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- To represent the Company at exhibitions and meetings so as to strengthen Company Image.
- Administrative tasks: Quotations, FOC forms, Monthly report, UK pricelist, Expenses to be finished within set time frames. Updating CRM daily. Supplying the marketing team with all appropriate data in the given time frame.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced in UK IVD market and selling into the NHS
- Specialisation: Biomedical
- A background in or good knowledge of Immunoassay & Clinical Chemistry
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years sales experience in medical diagnostics.
- Technical Abilities: Capable of understanding technical and scientific principles
- Self-motivated, driven, organised
- Ability to cope well in unexpected situations
- Ability to utilize information provided as useful sales tools.
- Need to be computer literate
- Hold a valid clean UK driver’s licence
- Must be fluent in English both verbal and written
Some travel outside of the assigned area will be required including occasional travel abroad to attend company training & business meetings
Induction and product training will be provided. Further personal improvement needs and extra training will be provided as needed, example: Sales training, CRM, QMS etc.
Company Bonus/ Benefits:
- 25 Days annual leave
- Company Car
- Company PC and phone
- Private health insurance
- Cover for death in service
- Company pension scheme.