This is an excellent opportunity for a scientist who enjoys solving problems and providing customer support and is looking for something different from an academic or laboratory-based job. Readiness and ability to travel frequently is a must.
Tasks will include but not be limited to: Providing customer support via phone, email and web conference; demonstrating instruments to future customers; conducting new installations; troubleshooting problems with current installations; determine results files to solve problems and develop assays; designing particular assays to suit individual applications; giving technical presentations; and attending trade shows and industry meetings as required.
Position: Full-time, working from home
Skills & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in science
- Flexibility and sharp problem solving skills
- Experience with cell culture and cell counting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness and ability to travel frequently (50-60% overnight travel)
- Language skills: German and English at business level
- Postgraduate qualifications in science (e.g. Masters or PhD)
- Experience with fluorescent chemistries
- Deep understanding of cell biology, cancer biology, vaccine production, diagnostic assay development or flow cytometry
- Experience in biotechnology production environments
- Recent work in a controlled academic, pharmaceutical, or biotech lab environment
- Experience with regulation and validation