The Company is a dynamic player in the field of life sciences research. Our strength lies in our individual capacity to join the distribution of an identified number of strong and ingenious brands of reagents, being able to fulfil the needs of our clients through our in house laboratory duties for molecular biology, recombinant proteins, cell culture & assays, and biomarker target discovery.
To further establish our growth, we are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team in the UK for the Sales Territories covering London, Oxford & Cambridge.
- Evaluate the needs and the potential of your customers and prospects within your assigned territory
- Sell our reagents and services to your customers and prospects
- Cooperate with the other departments, specifically with customer engagement, purchasing & logistics and the offices to optimize time & territory management and customer satisfaction
Thanks to the broadness of our offer, you will have relationships with a great variety of researchers, scientists and managers of all scientific specialties and types of organization, by routinely visiting and holding meetings with them (approx. 50-60% of your time).
You will be the privileged conversationalist of the Company for your clients, and will communicate for them with the different departments within the company (inside sales, product specialists, logistics, laboratory etc…).
Working from home with regular visits to the Company office is possible.
- Good understanding of the sales process and a genuine interest in people
- Master’s degree in a relevant scientific domain
- Good ability to synthetize
- High standard of English
- Driving license
- Living within your assigned territory
- Attractive compensation in relation to your commitment, experience and results
- Constant knowledge acquirement, both scientific and professional
- Company car