To present and promote the Company’s products in a professional and enthusiastic manner. Making sure that standards and attitude in front of customers is reflected to the highest standard and integrity in our business. To work closely with Sales management to agree and perform to our key account strategy. To make sure you are trained to highest standard of portfolio of products. To comply to our company policies and be a team player. Manage time in front of customers. To achieve targets agreed with UK Sales. To record customer information.
- The territory is primarily covering the South West of England including Bristol, Cardiff and Southampton and a few smaller postcodes
- Location for this role would ideally be Bristol area
- As the role involves traveling to customer locations throughout the UK the need for overnight stays may be needed depending on your home location.
- Competitive Package Offered, on target earning + commission
- Car, Laptop, Iphone, Ipad, Healthcare, Pension etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Make appointments for customer visits
- Follow up quotes, samples and leads
- Answer to customer inquiries promptly
- Demonstrate products to customers
- Represent the company at Mini Exhibitions
- Identification of new customers and opportunities
- Product promotion and lead generation
- Achieve Target
- Maintain Customer Price Lists
- Key Account Analysis
- Maintain customer data base
- Comply to sales policies
- Partake at sales meetings
- To ensure deadlines are adhered to
- Report into the UK Sales Manager
- Candidates must have a science degree (ideally in Biological Sciences) or a similar subject.
- Understanding of techniques such as Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture and Liquid Handling are necessary.
- You must have a Full UK Driving Licence and Eligibility to Work in the UK.
- We are looking for a dynamic, likeable and self-motivated person with good organisational skills.
- In addition, an important prerequisite is the desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market.
- Previous experience within a scientific research, medical or industrial environment is preferred.