This is a regional position covering Scotland/ North England where you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of current Clients within pharmaceutical sector.
You will be responsible for all sales tasks, from sales generation through closing, in an allocated territory using a formal selling method.
Part of your duties will be establishing main accounts and agreeing on methods and tactics for increased growth opportunities.
You will work alongside the sales and support teams for the accomplishment of customer satisfaction, revenue increase, and long-term account goals in line with company business methods.
Together with the customer and other Company’s resources, you will further grow the business by reviewing customer requirements; establishing solutions and building a single customer solution plans.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Grow competitive gain and push customer satisfaction by building trust and grow strong relationships. Add value in every communication by working with customers and inside teams to increase positive results for their business. Focussing highly on how you sell.
- Goals: Meet/surpass IOP for sales and margin. Grow awareness / sales in the Company’s portfolio range to maximize margin.
- Methods: Demonstrate strategic agility in reaching customers and projects (methods must be specific to meet customer requirements). Implement agreed methods across specified accounts while up keeping and increasing current business.
- Business Development: Create possible and current opportunities by organising territory suitably to increase number of customer visits. Call customers regularly to make opportunities for selling the Company’s portfolio of products. Understand customer profile; be able to establish trends and opportunities that will increase sales.
- The ideal candidate will have sales experience growing relationships and selling to customers, preferably within the Chemistry/ Biopharma sectors.
- Shows abilities to positively communicate with people at all levels of organisations and a strong work ethic, who can also work well independently + with teams.
- You possess great organisational skills; can work alongside with other members of the team to manage a growing pipeline of networks and opportunities within a clearly specified sales method.