Responsibilities & Duties:
- Growing and understanding the sales targets in the area by individually visiting new and current customers in industry, academia and biotechnology companies.
- Up-keeping with current key account plans and relations with main contacts in scientific centres of excellence.
- Independently managing regional events for the target groups
- Achieving the sales action in co-operation with the Sales Director and changing it to the local situation.
- Delivering efficient sales presentations; to introduce and advertise products and services.
- Working cross functionally with marketing, customer care, AM’s, technical support, and scientific communication to ensure customer’s satisfaction
- Giving monthly reports on sales activity, competitive threats and planned meetings.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understands the laboratory environment, ideally through an education to at least Degree level in the related scientific disciplines.
- Great communication skills
- High obligation and adaptability
- Previous sales experience is a bonus.
- Formal presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent communication and information sharing with sales management in Europe.
- Honest. Must work individually, and without daily management.
- Ability to efficiently manage from home office.
- Eager and able to travel within the given area and to Europe as needed
- Must be extremely co-ordinated and able to deal with the full requests of the sales territory management.
- Energetic/Enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently from home office who can deliver results against target.
- Team player who can liaise with the UK & Europe sales & support team and cross functional.
- Smart, numerate - business focused, fast thinker and willing to learn with good work ethics.
- Results oriented: think strategically yet understand details
- Adaptable to be able to grow within a fast growing company with ambitious goals whose business and strategy changes to fit with its growth
- Able to work in a mid-sized Company/an international group combining different cultures.