We are looking for a talented market access professional/account manager to join a productive and tremendously specialised sales and marketing team. You will be supporting the value proposition of our products with key clinical and finance stakeholders and focus on improving patient outcomes currently and in the future.
Taking a lead in the account strategy and execution for the Molecular Systems product portfolio on your given location, you will work firmly with Clinical Sales Specialists within the regional team.
In this position, you will mainly focus on:
- Utilise Sales Strategies on territory to meet & exceed territory sales targets and position the Company as the supplier of choice for our molecular Accounts.
- Establishing market development and changes in NHS accounts on your given location (prescribing, payment, procurement, tendering, formulary processes, and NHS processes) to increase opportunities/ decrease threats.
- Partake to operational brilliance, ensuring that tender bids on your given location under the Company’s brand are financially sound and competitive, and submitted on time.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Educated to BSc (Hons) Degree or similar in the field of life sciences subject (Molecular Biology or Biological Science) or similar, you possess laboratory experience (ideally in a diagnostic setting) with clear knowledge of Pathology/NHS Hierarchy.
- With a proven track record in intricate sales you will have experience in defining needs, building and delivering complex solutions and managing performance.
- With a detailed understanding of molecular technologies and underlying biological value you will understand clinical implements in this market. You will have understanding of best practice in molecular laboratories and the environmental & technological drivers presently upon the market.
- In order to be efficient in this position you will need to be strong, tenacious and both compliant and flexible to work within a changing environment. You will understand obstacles to acceptance of new solutions and be able to push positive sales outcomes.
- Self-motivated, focused and precise, with the ability to work independently yet readily engage and share knowledge to the team, you will have the ability to sell with high credibility, be able to turn strategy into accountable performance.