To push the sales of the Company’s growing services portfolio to attain the company budget. To supervise the field sales team in such a way that the budget is reached annually.
An intention that sales people within your authority will remain to sell to client’s services and products to achieve the minimum expectation of the company targets, through focus of task. Communicating with the company services operations team is necessary and there will also be regular liaising with the development team making sure that you maintain with the most up to date information on technology development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reaching agreed sales goals detailed for the products and services.
- Organise the field sales teams suitably in order to increase performance and upkeep to a high level of training and understanding within the team.
- To supply line manager with up to date sales figures and channels of all reports from within the area managed.
- Making sure that all duties are maintained through the CRM system.
- Work with Commercial Director to consider current and potential market opportunities to ensure maximum success rate via all sales opportunities.
- Create and complete a sales meeting with group once a month to supply detailed information to line reports and to collect important market intelligence for use by all other sales groups.
- Inspect services sales cycle successfully from initiation through to completion
- Accomplish high rate of successful conversion and closure of all sales opportunities
- Supply high quality, efficient technical support to clients and proposed clients
- Establishing and advanced new eventual client contacts and networks
- Collect and be aware of industry trends and supply feedback to the Company
- Work alongside the technical sales and services operations group providing excellent customer service
To adhere with all QC procedures to support maintenance of the Company’s Quality Management System.
- To adhere with safe working practices alongside Company safety policies.
- To partake in the Yearly Joint Staff Review process, in along with Company Policy.
- To perform any other tasks as may be logically needed compatible with grade and experience.
- Attend any training efforts as relevant to the position or as fairly requested by Line Manager.