In your position as an Account Manager, you will relentlessly create strong, sustainable networks with your customer base, which mostly include recognised universities across London.
You will utilise our extensive portfolio of lab consumables, and other lab equipment to ensure that we are offering a solution plan which genuinely fits our customers’ needs which in turn will result in the development of the business segment.
Working hours: Monday-Friday
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilise our internal network of product experts to support you in building product packages for our customers that are beneficial, increase our competitive advantage, and drive customer satisfaction by building trust and forging strong relationships
- Drive new and existing opportunities forward by managing your territory appropriately to maximise the number of customer visits. Maintain relationships through consistent “touch points” and the organising of meetings to discuss business changes and updates
- Enhance your pipeline of prospects and opportunities through appropriate planning and forecasting to accurately determine and achieve set KPI’s
- Where you identify relevant opportunities, follow the full sales cycle diligently from initial discussion through to close, utilising all internal resources where required
- Ideally, you’ll already be working as an Account Manager who is actively involved in the selling of physical products, and can demonstrate your ability to partner with customers from initial lead through to implementation
- A degree in a Science related subject would help your understanding of our portfolio, however, this is not essential
- Strong organisation skills, you will manage a variety of different customers at different stages in the sales cycle while communicating with various other stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills. You will need the confidence to be proactive and use influencing/negotiation skills to drive conversations and relationships forwards