We are looking for someone who:
- Will be an energetic and professional Account Manager to present and promote the Company’s products to the best standard.
- Should be customer and performance focused, delivering first class service with integrity and eagerness.
- Can work efficiently both individually and as part of a team.
- Can organise and manage one’s time intently between customer visits, administration and other role-critical tasks.
- Will work closely with management to agree and achieve our key account strategy and targets.
- Will constantly strive for development and ensure their understanding of our portfolio of products is second to none.
- The territory is covering London, although from time to time you may be required to cover other areas to ensure the company’s business needs are met.
- The role involves a high level of travel to customer locations within your territory and may involve travel throughout the UK.
- The need for overnight stays may be needed.
The successful candidate will:
- Achieve yearly sales targets and objectives.
- Oversee and grow a current sales base and develop new customer relationships.
- Organise appointments
- Establish and conduct key account analysis, create and develop plans to maintain current business and gather acumen for new opportunities.
- Meet with customers to present and demonstrate the Company’s products and lead generation launch and communicate proposals appropriate to customer needs and use negotiation techniques to achieve a rewarding sale.
- Create and maintain records within our internal CRM system to help with customer contact traceability, introduce proposals and customer focused information.
- To present and add to internal and external meetings.
- Prepare information as required for customer meetings and talks with management.
- Respond to customer enquiries immediately, liaising with internal support to assist where required.
- Support business initiation, presenting the company at mini exhibitions.
- Comply with sales and organisational policies and make sure that deadlines are met.
- Follow up on quotes, samples and leads.
- Maintain customer Price Lists.
- Work closely with sales managers to develop proposals and set customer pricing and report sales performance.
- Candidates must have a science degree (ideally in Biological Sciences) or a similar subject.
- Understanding of techniques such as Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture and Liquid Handling are necessary.
- You must have a Full UK Driving Licence and Eligibility to Work in the UK.
- We are looking for a dynamic, likeable and self-motivated person with good organisational skills.
- In addition, an important prerequisite is the desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market.
- Previous experience within a scientific research, medical or industrial environment is preferred.