Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accomplishment of yearly territory sales and gross margin goals as set by the sales manager.
- To advertise the Companies products and services to customers within Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology accounts.
- A minimum of 25 customer visits weekly on average (this necessity may be increased for areas including specific mixes of account types at the discretion of your Sales Manager).
- Work with all areas of the business making sure that customer needs are met.
- To work with approved suppliers on the areas to ensure the right product profile is sold.
- To assure the customer record database is up-to-date to the correct standard at all times.
- To utilise the key business apparatus to help you push performance (CRM & Sales Planning Tool).
- Give evaluation using verbal and written reporting tools to the business on customers, competitor action, promotions etc, to settled timescales and in settled format as advised by your Sales Manager.
- Use communication and mind-changing skills to efficiently use internal resources and increase available selling time.
- Efficiently examine historical sales knowledge to assess the performance of your given area and act to most effectively push sales growth.
- Work as a group with fellow sales team members who attend to the same customers by up keeping regular weekly communication to making it clear for the customer and lessen duplication of activity.
- Abide with deadlines on necessary elements of own administration including, but not limited to sustenance of the CRM system, personal expenses and mileage made for company car drivers. Making sure detail is correct, given in accordance with company procedures and timely.
- To work with the business to control bad arrears customers.
- Degree or related qualification in a science subject.
- Able to show a record of success in a previous sales role is highly desirable, specifically in sectors with direct in accordance to our organisation.
- Knowledge of the key business levers to push beneficial sales.
- Must be based within territory
- Full UK driving licence
- Eager for success.
- An energetic attitude with good time management.
- Understanding of the customer base.
- Great computer skills, such as excel.