As a sales professional you will work within the Clinical Account Management team. You will advertise, sell, guide and support customers to use our variety of truly clever instruments, reagents and consumables. You will cover North UK and Scotland but with support to the UK team. You will grow our networks with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech + pharmaceutical organisations. You will upkeep ongoing clinical business support and tasks. You will sell and present the application of our products to potential customers and new sectors of research for current customers. An efficient speaker and technically proficient, you will present conferences, perform instrument demonstrations and support the Company at exhibitions, congresses, and meetings.
- To have a PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Haematology or Immunology or a similar sector, with a excellent scientific understanding
- Minimum 3+ years lab experience within academia, NHS, biotech
- Is skilful with presenting independently or to bigger groups, and has great written and communication skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team and shows good business understanding
- You are used to regular travel