As a scientifically experienced advisory sales individual within the Clinical Account Management team, you will promote, sell, guide and guide customers to use our range of truly innovative instruments, reagents and consumables. You will cover the London and Home Counties UK areas. You will develop our relations with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies. An efficient communicator and technically skilled, you will present conferences, perform instrument demonstrations and support the Company at exhibitions, congresses, and meetings.
- Holds a degree, ideally in Haematology or Immunology or a similar subject, with a excellent scientific understanding in regenerative medicine, cellular immunotherapy
- Minimum 3+ year’s laboratory experience within academia, NHS, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharmaceutical company
- Is passionate with presenting one-to-one or to bigger groups, and has excellent written and communication skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team and shows good business knowledge
- Is based in or near London
- Regular travel fits your lifestyle