The Company is looking for an energetic, people-oriented, passionate person to join our team as an Account Manager to join around Cambridgeshire.
You will be responsible for all sales duties, from lead creation through closing, in an allocated area using a formal selling approach.
You will work alongside with the sales and support teams for the accomplishment of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account aims in line with company business strategy.
Together with the customer and other Company’s resources, you will continue to grow the business by identifying customer requirements; identifying solutions and growing a personal customer solution plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop competitive advantage and push customer satisfaction by growing trust and building strong networks. Add value in every interaction by working alongside with customers and inside teams to grow beneficial solutions for their company. Supply higher and alternating value not by what you sell – but by ‘How’ you do sales.
- Targets: Meet/grow IOP for sales and margin. Build awareness / sales in the Company’s range to grow margin.
- Strategy Implementation: To show importance when approaching customers and projects (solutions must be changed to meet customer requirements). Implement agreed strategies across specified accounts while up-keeping and growing current business.
- Business Development: Push potential and current opportunities by managing territory suitably to increase number of customer visits. Call customers regularly, making opportunities for selling the Company’s portfolio of products. Understand customer form; be able to establish trends and opportunities that will create sales.
- The right candidate will have sales experience growing relationships and selling to customers, preferably within the Chemistry/ Biopharma sectors.
- You show clear ability to confidently communicate with people at all levels of business and a strong work ethic, who is self-driven and can work remotely.
- You display great organisational skills, can work together with other members of the team to manage a growing pipeline of networks and opportunities within clearly defined sales methods.